Saturday, June 17, 2006

I figure I should write this down before I forget completly, it's a good one. This is something you will deal with whenever you are not at your own house (i.e. a party). I was in the bathroom today at work taking a wiz and someone knocked on the door while I was in there.

Now this is something that has always put me in a dilemma, mostly with my brain to mouth function. What is the appropriate thing to say in this situation? Is it the quick shout of 'WHAT?' or the more relaxed 'I'll be out in a minute'? Well today I went with the non-traditional 'being used' statement. Who the Hell says that while they have their schlong in their hand? It was wierd but it's just one of those things that should have a proper etiquite answer to. What do you normally say?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home