Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Could spandex really be a life mantra?

Elaborating on the title for this blog and for the ecstasy clarkey will expeience once he reads this. I find myself enjoying spandex to work out and going commando when not. Like even when im in my room im either wearing just shorts or just boxers. Never the two together, it gets all bunchy and thats just uncomfortable.

Something that really bothers me is when you have such an awesome idea that it gains epiphany status. And then out of nowhere you forget it. Some people call it a brain fart but I'd like to think of it as a brain shit. A fart can come back in a couple of minutes or hours. A deuce you have to wait at least a day to regain that thought. Or you could tap into the Dave Chapelle invention shack and pick up your portable stenographer. By the way when is that guy going to start a new season? I'm getting anxious.

You ever feel that when you get jipped out of something everything else can only go downhill from there? Sometimes that's not always the case but about 95% of the time it is. Kinda like when a used car salesman sells you a lemon and it stops on the highway. 95% of the time that happens you have to wait there for a tow truck to come along or your buddy. But sometimes you might get lucky and get picked up by the hottest Baberham Lincoln you ever did see. That's never the case but I like to dream.

Why do geese and other flying birds find it necessesary to shit all over things that you need to use for recreation? Not once in my 7 years of rowing have I seen a dock virtually shit-free. this goes for golf courses as well. You could clean the dock off and 20 minutes later the geese will be back and in full force, like when the germans invaded Paris. Twice.

I wish I didn't have that brain shit earlier today. This would have been more interesting.

1 Comments:

Blogger S.Vincent said...

now you know why I write my ideas down. Shame on you, you probably made fun of me for it when you read it too.

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home