Sunday, April 02, 2006

Berettas, Brats, and Beer (Triple B!)

As I've gotten older I have started to realize my life has been deja vu for the past 6 years. I feel like George Costanza mainly in the fact that I have nothing to look forward too about my day. I get up do the same shit with the same people, maybe throw in a little nap and some roomate avoidance. Although the library is turning into a scapegoat for my sanity but George would never be caught dead there.

That's another thing I've come to realize. The library is the most underrated place on a college campus to find attractive women. Screw going to the bar and meeting women go to the library instead. These girls are sober, smart, and don't throw up on you when you start a conversation. Actually forget that last part. I forgot you're supposed to be quiet in the library. But maybe someday I'll break that rule and spit some game to these hoes.

Anywho, the brat made an appearance last night to some fine young lads on their birthday. Only after the berettas were brought out the night before and the beer after the brat. But seriously what would posess a man to wear a womans thong for fun? Yes it does look funny but I'm really not all that interested in seeing another mans balls hanging out of the sides.

What's the deal with kids acting like their 9 when they are inebriated? No joke. I come back last night and someone is playing with duct tape and giggling like an infant. Grow up kids your in college now. Stop acting like it's your first time drinking in high school and try to get with that sexy co-ed in your shakespeare class. You know the one that I see in the library all the time but can never talk to because of that "no talking" rule.

You know how when you watch T.V. you sometimes wish you could go back in time? Well I think it would be cool to go back to the roaring 20's. I'd be such a gentelmen, drinking scotch and brandy, while going to balls with my stellar wife. Yes it was the prohibition era, but who says I can't live like Jay Gatsby? That guy was the man. Big ass house, money, and an underground booze line for all of manhattan island to feed on.

2 Comments:

Blogger S.Vincent said...

ha, a nice post for a first try. Keep writing grasshoper, and in a couple of decades, you might be a grandmaster.

7:12 AM  
Blogger Craig said...

Yea but it didnt take me over 2 months to figure out how to link the words to the photos. I have surpassed you by far grandmaster.

10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home