Thursday, April 06, 2006

Isn't this supposed to be a fun time?

Remember when you we're younger and you would hear your parents talking about their college times but never what they did? You would always have to find out what they did from their friends with the loud mouths. And when you heard the stories you felt obligated to top that. Well I don't know if it's possible to top my dad without getting kicked out but I would love to give it the Animal house try. "We can do whatever we want. We're college students." That summed it up right there. My dad actually had an animal house where the front door never closed and it was always a party (of course his friends told me this). I was just going through a website and I came across a real reason to have fun while you still in college. The caption of the photo can sum it up pretty well. Since I know clarkey parties this way.

Since when did sunglass companies deem it necessary to make things other than sunglasses? I'm talking about you clarkey. Those pants you wore last week were SO GAY. There's no other way to put it. This is why you don't buy jeans online. Shirts are fine. It's hard for companies to screw up those pics but jeans are another story. They can lay them flat and take a picture or have someone model them and cut out the model.

Back to my last post about the girls in the library, tonight seems to be pretty dead theres like a total of 20 girls and alot more sausages in here tonight. I'm very disappointed but I am happy that there are no ugly ones in here. That would totally defeat the purpose of me coming to the library to begin with tonight. I came to get those wierd images of rory dancing out of my head. But everytime I hear the words "call on me" I can see rory dancing in my head instead of the girls that are in the video.

I really want to know where Jerry got that astronaut pen from. I really want one just because I think it would be cool to write down ideas for my blog with the most obscure thing I could find. That would make me content. If I can't get that then I'll just have to steal a nice pen.

Just for the record men should not be carrying bags with them at all times. The only acceptable thing is a backpack, but not a large one unless it is actually filled with books. Those big sling packs that some "men" use to carry around the contents of a womens purse is an insult to masculinity. Especially while wearing gay oakley pants. Wow. This slamming chick just walked by. The library is good for the eyes I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home