Thursday, June 15, 2006

Mikes is hard, so is prison, don't drink and drive.

Two days in a row cominayeaahhhh! Don't my three readers feel lucky to read my wit two days in a row. Get used to it, it will probably be happening more often. I love watching the history channel no matter what time of the day it is. It's just loaded with cool stuff no matter what time becasue it's the same thing all the time. Personally I'm a fan of alot of the war time stuff and the modern marvels. But I still am your normal college student who enjoys mindless MTV.

MTV has this new show called the hills and I can't help but to just break out laughing at the stupidity of alot of the characters on the show. It's set in L.A. and is based around L.C. (so hot, so hot) from laguna beach. She seems to be the only one that has some sort of common sense on the show. The only thing people on the show want to do is be famous and deal with celebrities and live the jetset life all of the time. To me that's straight up sad. There is one girl who got a job at some sort of agency that plans parties and all that hoopla and as soon as she got the job she stopped going to school thinking she would be head of the company. WRONG BITCH! Instead they've got this girl running errands, taking messages and all the rest of the bitch work. It just goes to show how dumb some people really are. L.A. does not seem all that more glamorous than NYC.

I wonder what it would be like to win the olympics?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home